It has been a long time without an update. So here are a few things that have been going on in our lives over the past while.
Vegas & I (and my wife) moved from Michigan to sunny Pasadena, CA for a change of scenery and so I can attend graduate school. I am currently working towards my Masters of Divinity at Fuller Theological Seminary.
Living in LA has been a whirlwind of a blast over this past two years. I have made a lot of new friends through work, school, and church, and have been fortunate enough to have some awesome experiences.
Here are some of my personal highlights:
- Driving Route 66 across the country
- Attending the red carpet premiere of both Ender’s Game and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Cliff jumping for the first time in my life
- Driving up to Big Sur and seeing Hearst Castle
- Visiting Yosemite National Park
- Visiting Sequoya National Park
- Finding Galco’s Soda Shop
- Seeing NT Wright and Francis Chan speak live
- Attending the We’re Alive finale event.
- Seeing Val Kilmer act in a one man, self-written Mark Twain play
- Attending the opening night of Tim Armstrong’s first art show
- Seeing the very last show for one of my favorite metal bands, Bleeding Through, with Vegas
- Starting training with Brand Schappetti, the ex-vocalist of Bleeding Through
I am hoping to put some articles together going through some of these with some photo galleries of our adventures that you will see in the upcoming weeks. We have both been so busy enjoying the sun and getting used to our lives out here that we haven’t spent much time blogging.
All that being said, right now I think it is about time to dust off the old typewriter and get to work.
- Steve Fekete
- February 23, 2015
- 0 Comment