Welcome to the first episode of The List Life Podcast. This is something that Vegas and I have been trying to get off the ground for at least 2 and a half years now. The problem has been, for the most part, that we didn’t have adequate equipment to get the quality of audio that we really wanted to shoot for and thus we didn’t release anything we recorded because we weren’t happy with it.
For the last 2 1/2 years I have been working for the Salvation Army. Over the course of that time I have constantly kept my eyes peeled for interesting or useful items that have been donated. I have been able to pick up some very awesome and interesting items over this time, including some fantastic cooking equipment. I have also been able to get my hands on some audio equipment including a Mixing board, some microphones, and a M-Audio USB interface. So, Vegas and I decided to make it a priority to sit down and try this podcasting thing again.
What is The List Life?
- “Living despite your means.”
- “All of us have these goals or things that we really want to accomplish, but most people in America think they have a severe lack of time money to really accomplish their Goals.”
- “The List Life is about finding ways to not only achieve these large goals but find the small goals that you have so that you can be doing things.”
- “Basically what it’s about is getting off your butt and really living an interesting life no matter what your circumstances are
- We tend to compare our level 1 with everyone else’s level 10
- Our goals for the podcast
- Were a bit geeky in everything that we do.
This first episode is shorter than most will be (about 10 minutes in length). We already have a few more recorded and ready to come out. As we do more of these we will try to iron out the details and kinks in production.
So…if you made it through our intro tell us what you think! What did you like? What didn’t you like? What would you like to hear us talk about? Be an early supporter and click that Subscribe button below to show us some love.